I’m pleased to provide complete details of our 4th Annual AHEPA Men’s Whiskey and Cigar Social, scheduled for Wednesday, October 17th in the home of Kathy and Dean Pappas.
I urge you to reserve your tickets now and to review this important information:
- This event is for gentlemen only.
- Tickets to AHEPA members in good standing are reduced to $125. All others pay $150. Please be reminded that this ticket fee INCLUDES your $100 donation to the chapter per ticket.
- Any male of legal drinking age may attend—AHEPA or non-AHEPAN. But you have to let your friends and business associates know and invite them!
- For those concerned about cigar smoke, ALL CIGAR SMOKING takes place OUTDOORS. We have not had a single complaint in three years about discomfort from cigar smoke.
- There will be a (maximum) 6 item live auction and 100% of those proceeds will be donated to the Annunciation Church.
- This is a night of fellowship. No AHEPA business will be conducted, there are no speakers or speeches on the agenda. Eat, drink, toast, laugh, reminisce. Those are the orders for the day.
- So that we may plan accordingly with our caterer and our liquor hosts, please respond no later than Monday, October 15th with your reservation. IF YOU MAKE A RESERVATION WITH ME, YOU HAVE COMMITTED TO PAY THE TICKET PRICE even if you are unable to attend.
President, AHEPA 29